POSITION: 2nd SHIFT JANITOR 12 Months
High School Diploma or GED. Post-secondary training in a trade is desirable
Meets all mandated health requirements
Documented evidence of a clear criminal record at the time of hire and every five
(5) years thereafter.
Custodial and/or building maintenance experience is preferred.
Basic mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry skills.
Ability to read and comply with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
Knowledge of pneumatic, microelectronic, and other HVAC control systems.
Knowledge of boiler operations, preventive maintenance, and repair procedures.
Available to respond to building and/or service emergencies.
Available to substitute for custodians when needed.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to Brian Lairson, Maintenance Supervisor, at [email protected] An application may be completed at the Board office at 2008 Timber Lane Dayton, Oh 45414 by February 21, 2020.
February 11, 2020
POSITION: SECRETARY TO THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
= High school diploma or GED and a satisfactory pre-employment skill test score.
= Post-secondary training is desirable.
= Meets all mandated health requirements (as required).
= Documented evidence of a clear criminal record.
= Congenial telephone etiquette.
= Proficient in office protocol and the use of business equipment.
= Proficient in the use of computer software and maintenance of office records.
= Proficient in data entry, spelling, proofreading, and the correct use of grammar.
= Record keeping skills and the ability to compute mathematical data accurately.
= Multitasking ability and strong interpersonal skills.
= Meets all prerequisite qualifications to be bonded.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to Mr. Jeff Lisath, Director of Operations, [email protected] by Thursday, February 20, 2020.
February 18, 2020
POSITION: INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT – 7 hrs.
2 POSITIONS OPEN : Northridge Elementary -3rd & 4th Grade
(9 months/ Aug-June)
• Associate Degree in early childhood education or closely related field.
• Meets all mandated health requirements (e.g., a negative tuberculosis test, etc.)
• Documents evidence of a clear criminal record.
• Valid Ohio Department of Education Permit appropriate for the assignment.
• Work experience in a licensed education program.
• Self-directed and able to learn required skills for the position.
• Ability to physically manage students with disabilities.
• Congenial disposition and strong interpersonal skills.
• Successful completion of CPR, first aid, and behavioral management training
provided by the district.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to Derrick Thomas, Principal, [email protected] or stop by the Board of Education at 2008 Timber Ln, and fill out an application by February 28, 2020.