2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration
Register your child for kindergarten from April 19th-23rd during regular school hours, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. And on April 20th and 22nd from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Students must be 5 years of age by August 1, 2021 to register. You will need:
• Child’s original birth certificate
• Child’s immunization records
• Custody papers, if applicable
• Two proofs of residency in the Northridge Local District. Acceptable items are: rental/lease/mortgage statement, home owner’s or renter’s insurance declaration page, current real property tax bill, utility bill, paycheck or pay stub with address, or current bank statement.
• Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of adults you plan to place on the emergency contact forms and your child’s physicians to place on the medical forms.
To make an appointment for registration, please call Deanna Hill at (937) 275-7469 ext. 2139.