2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration
Register your child for kindergarten from April 19th-23rd during regular school hours, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. And on April 20th and 22nd from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Students must be 5 years of age by August 1, 2021 to register. You will need:
• Child’s original birth certificate
• Child’s immunization records
• Custody papers, if applicable
• Two proofs of residency in the Northridge Local District. Acceptable items are: rental/lease/mortgage statement, home owner’s or renter’s insurance declaration page, current real property tax bill, utility bill, paycheck or pay stub with address, or current bank statement.
• Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of adults you plan to place on the emergency contact forms and your child’s physicians to place on the medical forms.
To make an appointment for registration, please call Deanna Hill at (937) 275-7469 ext. 2139.
To begin the registration process, please click on the link below to access FinalForms.
JOIN US!! KINDERGARTEN KICK-OFF VIRTUAL EVENT
Families of incoming Kindergarteners: Join us on April 29th from 7:00-7:30pm for our virtual Kindergarten Kick-Off event. Lisa Combs, author of Kindergarten Kangaroo, will be sharing simple strategies from her children's book on ways you can prepare your Polar Bear Cub for Kindergarten at Northridge. Every incoming kindergarten student receives a copy of the book upon registration!
If you are unable to attend the live session, no problem. The meeting will be recorded and posted to Facebook and the district website for future viewing.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 921 4113 9678
Any questions, reach out to Laura Inkrott, Director of Curriculum and Instruction, at [email protected]