Lost or Misplaced P-EBT Cards

If a family has accidentally thrown away the P-EBT card or has lost the card, the family should call Conduent (the P-EBT card vendor) at 1-866-386-3071 to request a replacement if the card is lost, stolen or damaged. It is the same process SNAP customers do to replace the Ohio Direction EBT card. When the family calls, their old card will be locked, and a new card will be mailed to them. If the family finds their lost card, they will not be able to use it once they have reported it lost or stolen. The family will have to wait to receive the replacement card in the mail, which can take 7-10 days. Additional information to share with families on how to replace a lost or misplaced card is available on the P-EBT website.

Food Service Updates Option 1 Learning

It is true! Only grades PS-3 will have a meal at school.  And that is lunch only!  All students can pre-register for weekly meal boxes.  Visit www.PolarBearCafe.org for more details and to pre-register.  Direct questions to Judi Hunter, 937-275-7469 x1115 or [email protected]

Short link to form:  

Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) Update 2/12/2021

Children who are eligible for P-EBT based on a Supplement Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) household account match received the benefits on the SNAP Ohio Direction card last week.

P-EBT cards for children who were not qualified from SNAP will be sent out early next week and will take 7-10 business days to arrive at the household. Families should keep these cards as benefits will be added monthly.

Go to ohiopebt.org for more information.

Ohio Direction Card
Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) Card
HOME                BOARD                ADMINISTRATION                SCHOOLS                ATHLETICS                DOWNLOADS
2008 Timber Lane   Dayton, OH 45414     (937) 278-5885 (Board)   (937) 274-8545 (Athletics)